Philadelphia Writers Workshop is a wonderful way to write fiction, poetry, non-fiction, memoir, essays, plays, and screenplays.
Beginners, published authors, avid writers can…
- Devote time to writing
- Find or reclaim your unique voice
- Experiment in a structured, non-competitive setting
- Develop new or ongoing projects
- Receive constructive feedback
- Join the local writers’ community
The Tuesday Night Workshop is for writers who want to write during workshop and receive immediate feedback.
The Manuscript Workshop is for writers who are already working on projects, and seek support and responses to what they have written or write going forward..
Both workshops are designed for writers with a strong command of basic composition fundamentals.