Philadelphia Writers Workshop is a wonderful way to write fiction, poetry, non-fiction, memoir, essays, plays, and screenplays.
Beginners, published authors, avid writers can…
- Devote time to writing
- Find or reclaim your unique voice
- Experiment in a structured, non-competitive setting
- Develop new or ongoing projects
- Receive constructive feedback
- Join the local writers’ community
These creative writing workshops are designed for writers with a strong command of basic composition fundamentals. Writing during class time helps you develop an understanding of the merits of your own voice, grows your storytelling abilities, and gives you the opportunity to develop new and on-going projects.
Don’t miss this weekend’s Philadelphia Stories Push to Publish Conference!