- Find your voice
- Write during workshop time
- Create new work or develop existing projects
- Constructive feedback helps you expand on your strengths
Fiction · Nonfiction · Poetry · Screenwriting · Playwriting · Blogs · Performance Sketches
“Write-a-palooza” Means No Homework
- Prompts and exercises inspire you
- Read aloud if you choose
- Positive feedback helps you discover your strengths
- No submitting or reading manuscripts
Manuscript review is available from fall to spring in The Tuesday Night Workshop, The Manuscript Workshop, or via Private Editing Services.
2020 Winter Write-a-Palooza – Choose 5 Sundays out of 8 for $195
Choose 5 from January 12, 19, 26; February 2, 9, 23; March 1, and 8.
Space allowing, attend more meetings at $39 additional per afternoon.
Spring & Summer 2020 Write-a-Palooza Dates TBD
The Resiliency Center
1811 Bethlehem Pike Suite 212-213
Flourtown, PA 19031
New! Beginning on November 19, 2019 — The Story Structure Workshop — Learn More and Enroll
- Story Structure for Novels, Novellas, Short Stories, Screenplays, and Teleplays — Customized to Your Interests & Needs — Beta Class Price $95
- November 19; December 3, 10, and 19 — 7-9:30 PM
The Manuscript Workshop – For writers who have written at least 10,000 words of a novel, novella, memoir, or collection of short stories.
Where Can I Learn More?
Page updated on 11/6/2019 by Rachel M. Kobin