Summer 2021 All Writing Workshops — Sunday Afternoons and Thursday Evenings via Zoom
The All Writing Workshop
Choose 1-10 meetings from dates on Sunday Afternoons from 2-4:30 p.m. and/or Thursday evenings from 7-10 PM. Scroll down to see the list of dates.
For beginners to published authors, the All Writing workshop focuses on quieting your internal critic to express yourself freely. The facilitator structures the approach to writing and the discussion to ensure that everyone in the workshop feels included and at ease.
A workshop for writers of all levels
- Write during workshop time
- Discover or develop your voice
- Gain confidence in your identity as a writer
- Create new work or expand existing projects
- Receive constructive feedback that highlights your strengths
Fiction · Nonfiction · Poetry · Screen & TV Writing · Playwriting · Blogs · Performance Sketches
This workshop emphasizes writing to prompts
- The prompts are designed to inspire you, to get you started
- Following the prompts is optional
- No competition, no ridicule
- No homework
To ensure quality, enrollment is limited to 12 including the facilitator, Rachel Kobin.
Note: If I can find an outdoor location (like a deck) within easy travel distance of everyone who enrolls, I will gladly lead the workshop there. Please contact me if you know of such a place.
Cost = $40 per night
Choose 1 – 7 dates. Pick any combination of Sundays and Thursdays. This is not a sequential workshop, so it doesn’t matter when you start.
- Thursday, June 17 — SOLD OUT
- Sunday, June 20
- Thursday, July 8 — SOLD OUT
- Thursday, July 15 — SOLD OUT
- Sunday, July 18
- Sunday, July 25 — SOLD OUT
- Sunday, August 1
- Thursday, August 12 — SOLD OUT
- Sunday, August 15
- Sunday, August 22
- A computer or laptop with a video camera and audio so that you can be seen and heard.
- Download Zoom from Zoom.us — it’s free for you, and it’s a light, non-intrusive program.
Where Can I Learn More?
Page updated on 5/2/2021