The Sunday Afternoon All Writing Workshop Via Videoconference — NOT CURRENTLY RUNNING -— Add your name to the Waiting List for the next session (most likely summer) at the bottom of the page.
Make this more than the summer of COVID-19 — Join this inclusive, supportive group for 1-6 afternoons of all writing. Express yourself freely without fear of ridicule.
To ensure quality, the Sunday All Writing Workshop is limited to 8 participants plus the facilitator for a total of 9 people (when it’s held on Zoom. When we go back to gathering in person, the maximum is 13).
A workshop for writers of all levels
- Write during workshop time
- Discover or develop your voice
- Gain confidence in your identity as a writer
- Create new work or expand existing projects
- Receive constructive feedback that highlights your strengths
Fiction · Nonfiction · Poetry · Screenwriting · Playwriting · Blogs · Performance Sketches
This workshop emphasizes writing to prompts
- The prompts are designed to inspire you, to get you started
- Following the prompts is optional
- No competition, no ridicule
- No homework
Cost = $40 per night
- A computer or laptop with a video camera and audio so that you can be seen and heard.
- Download Zoom from Zoom.us — it’s free for you, and it’s a light, non-intrusive program.
Where Can I Learn More?
Page updated on 8/7/2020