The Sunday Afternoon All Writing Workshop Via Videoconference
Workshop limited to 8 participants plus the facilitator, for a total of 9 people including the facilitator
I’ve already begun running The Tuesday Night Writing Workshop and Manuscript Workshop on Zoom, and the writers are enjoying the experience.
Sunday Afternoons From 2-4:30 PM EST — Enjoy the Flexibility of Choosing 1-7 Dates
If you’ve been interested in this workshop, but live too far away, this is the perfect opportunity to participate.
Important note: for those who do live near Flourtown where we normally meet, if the quarantine is lifted and it’s safe to go back to The Resiliency Center, we will resume meeting in person while also including remote students via videoconference.
A Workshop for writers of all levels
- Write during workshop time
- Discover or develop your voice
- Gain confidence in your identity as a writer
- Create new work or expand existing projects
- Receive constructive feedback that highlights your strengths
Fiction · Nonfiction · Poetry · Screenwriting · Playwriting · Blogs · Performance Sketches
This workshop emphasizes writing to prompts and flexible dates
- The prompts are designed to inspire you, to get you started
- Following the prompts is optional
- No competition, no ridicule
- No homework
Cost = $40 per night
Choose 1-7 dates — Each date is limited to 8 writers plus the facilitator for a total of 9. This number of people is optimal for video conferencing.
Dates (choose 1-7)
Space allowing, you may add dates or make up for a missed one after you register.
- July 5
- July 12
- July 19
- August 2
- August 9
- August 16
- August 23
- A computer or laptop with a video camera and audio so that you can be seen and heard.
- Download Zoom from Zoom.us — it’s free for you, and it’s a light, non-intrusive program.
Where Can I Learn More?
Page updated on 3/24/2020