The Sunday Afternoon All Writing Workshop Via Videoconference — SOLD OUT — Add your name to the Waiting List for the next session (TBD) at the bottom of the page.
Make this more than the summer of COVID-19 — Join this inclusive, supportive group for 1-6 afternoons of all writing. Express yourself freely without fear of ridicule.
To ensure quality, the Sunday All Writing Workshop is limited to 8 participants plus the facilitator for a total of 9 people.
I’ve been running The Tuesday Night Writing Workshop via Zoom since March, and the writers are enjoying the experience.
THIS WORKSHOP HAS SOLD OUT, PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THE WAITING LIST FOR THE FALL DATES TBD – THANK YOU
A workshop for writers of all levels
- Write during workshop time
- Discover or develop your voice
- Gain confidence in your identity as a writer
- Create new work or expand existing projects
- Receive constructive feedback that highlights your strengths
Fiction · Nonfiction · Poetry · Screenwriting · Playwriting · Blogs · Performance Sketches
This workshop emphasizes writing to prompts
- The prompts are designed to inspire you, to get you started
- Following the prompts is optional
- No competition, no ridicule
- No homework
Cost = $40 per night
Choose 1-5 dates — Each date is limited to 8 writers plus the facilitator for a total of 9. This number of people is optimal for video conferencing.
DATES: SOLD OUT
This is not a sequential workshop, so it doesn’t matter when you start. Space allowing, you may add dates or make up for a missed one after
- August 2 – SOLD OUT
- August 9 – SOLD OUT
- August 16 – SOLD OUT
- August 23 – SOLD OUT
- A computer or laptop with a video camera and audio so that you can be seen and heard.
- Download Zoom from Zoom.us — it’s free for you, and it’s a light, non-intrusive program.
Enrollment — this workshop is sold out. Please add your name to the waiting list and you’ll be informed when this workshop is offered again.
Where Can I Learn More?
Page updated on 8/7/2020