The Sunday Afternoon All Writing Workshop Via Videoconference
Make this more than the summer of COVID-19 — Join this inclusive, supportive group for 1-6 afternoons of all writing. Express yourself freely without fear of ridicule.
To ensure quality, the Sunday All Writing Workshop is limited to 8 participants plus the facilitator for a total of 9 people.
I’ve been running The Tuesday Night Writing Workshop via Zoom since March, and the writers are enjoying the experience.
Sunday afternoons from 2-4:30 PM EST — Enjoy the flexibility of choosing 1-5 dates
If you’ve been interested in this workshop, but live too far away, this is the perfect opportunity to participate.
A workshop for writers of all levels
- Write during workshop time
- Discover or develop your voice
- Gain confidence in your identity as a writer
- Create new work or expand existing projects
- Receive constructive feedback that highlights your strengths
Fiction · Nonfiction · Poetry · Screenwriting · Playwriting · Blogs · Performance Sketches
This workshop emphasizes writing to prompts and flexible dates
- The prompts are designed to inspire you, to get you started
- Following the prompts is optional
- No competition, no ridicule
- No homework
Cost = $40 per night
Choose 1-5 dates — Each date is limited to 8 writers plus the facilitator for a total of 9. This number of people is optimal for video conferencing.
Dates (choose 1-5)
This is not a sequential workshop, so it doesn’t matter when you start. Space allowing, you may add dates or make up for a missed one after you register.
- July 5 – 1 Seat Left
- July 12 – Sold Out
- July 19 – Sold Out
- August 2 – Seats Still Available
- August 9 – Seats Still Available
- August 16 – Seats Still Available
- August 23 – Seats Still Available
- A computer or laptop with a video camera and audio so that you can be seen and heard.
- Download Zoom from Zoom.us — it’s free for you, and it’s a light, non-intrusive program.
Where Can I Learn More?
Page updated on 3/24/2020